AutoChoice Service Center has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Bloomington, IN.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also AutoChoice Service Center's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets AutoChoice Service Center's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I have a custom built car that has mostly Subaru parts. Repair shops all over Bloomington IN refused to work on it because they lacked the interest in doing anything out of the ordinary repair. Even specialty foreign auto repair stores wouldn't even look at it. Someone told me about AutoChoice and the work they did on their custom built car. I called and they agreed to look at it right away. After having it for two days they had diagnosed the problem and repaired the simple thing that was keeping it from starting(faulty battery cable). Replaced the part and charged a very reasonable fee for repair. I can not say enough good things about Adam and his staff at AutoChoice. "Your car is really easy to work on" was the quote of the day. They have a new and loyal customer in me.
Stephen Pritchard, 05/13/2022
Very good people and very good work, will be bringing my car back in the future.
Jesse P, 02/15/2022
I got a pre-purchase inspection last minute from these guys. They answered every question I had, and we even cracked a few jokes while I was waiting. If I lived in this area I would definitely be a repeat customer.
Gary Tepool, 04/25/2022