AutoChoice Service Center has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Bloomington, IN.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also AutoChoice Service Center's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets AutoChoice Service Center's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Adam and Lloyd were so helpful. My car broke and I had to tow into their shop. They were responsive, professional and fixed my car within a couple of days. So happy I found a reliable place to take my car for repair. I will definitely recommend Auto Choice to all my friends.
Karina Villa, 09/21/2023
Took my car here and it was a good service. They were fast and seem honest. Would reccomend.
Crista Urena, 09/01/2023
Best mechanics I've ever dealt with (lived in multiple states and dealt with many mechanics). Honest guys.
Jeremy Chasteen, 08/17/2023