General Service Technician
AutoChoice Service Center has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Bloomington, IN.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also AutoChoice Service Center's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
These guys are great. They let me know I didn't need my front brakes replaced just yet, only the rear brakes. They informed me that there was a recall issued for my SUV that I would want to get set up with the dealership and printed the info I would need to do that. They told me about other things that could be issues for me down the road and estimates on those issues. They have Definitely earned my business and my recommendation! Thank you guys!!
Feisty Angel, 09/09/2022
Affordable price with professional standard service.
Mayura Visuthduangdusdee, 09/02/2022
Some of the nicest guys in town. I can't rave about them enough. They got my car in fast, got it looked at, fixed, and back to me within the day. As a young college student I often find that auto places try and take advantage of me. Here they treated me with respect and clearly explained everything that was fixed. They gave me an itemized list of the all maintenance and charges as well. I definitely will continue to be a customer here!
Alanna Holtke, 06/25/2022