CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have a custom built car that has mostly Subaru parts. Repair shops all over Bloomington IN refused to work on it because they lacked the interest in doing anything out of the ordinary repair. Even specialty foreign auto repair stores wouldn't even look at it. Someone told me about AutoChoice and the work they did on their custom built car. I called and they agreed to look at it right away. After having it for two days they had diagnosed the problem and repaired the simple thing that was keeping it from starting(faulty battery cable). Replaced the part and charged a very reasonable fee for repair. I can not say enough good things about Adam and his staff at AutoChoice. "Your car is really easy to work on" was the quote of the day. They have a new and loyal customer in me.
Stephen Pritchard, 05/13/2022
Very good people and very good work, will be bringing my car back in the future.
Jesse P, 02/15/2022
I got a pre-purchase inspection last minute from these guys. They answered every question I had, and we even cracked a few jokes while I was waiting. If I lived in this area I would definitely be a repeat customer.
Gary Tepool, 04/25/2022