CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Highly recommend. Honest, accomodating to meet our needs. Very reasonable rates. Will be our first choice for all future work.
Bruce McCallister, 10/15/2021
Had a leak and it turned out to be a cracked reservoir. These guys instantly found the problem and took care of it. Highly recommend!
j c, 09/29/2021
I am new to the area and got an oil change at the local dealership. I picked my car up from the dealership and was told it needed a brand new steering gear and much more that would cost me over $1800. I called my tech from back home since my car is only 2 years old and he told me to get a second opinion because it did not sound right. I called AutoChoice and explained my situation to Lloyd Nichols. He was very honest and upfront with me. They got my car in just two days later to just look it over for me to make sure it was safe. There was nothing wrong with my car that the dealership claimed. Lloyd was very honest, professional, and in the business to do good. I will be making this my Service Center for the rest of my time living in Bloomington. They looked at my car free of charge and then gave me a quote of about $1200 less than the dealership if I actually did need that work. I would trust them with my every car need. Great People!
Emma S., 09/17/2021